Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I FOUND IT!

I found it. Here it is. The website is called "Deals to Meals."Now my reading the grocery ads is over. I'm going to let them do the work for me.

I Googled everything I could think of and never did find it. I found this by going back and back and back over my browsing history.

They are in 13 of the Western States so if you are in one of the 13 maybe you will want to check them out. If the items are listed in red that means the price is better than Walmart, Costco and Sam's Club.


PS They have a free two week trial.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

If the lady from the coupon class would ever email me I would send you my information. She goes through www.grocerysmarts.com It is easier than savvy shopper.

Lara said...

Lynne, Hey, it's Lara from Recipe Shoebox here. First I wanted to say that that website sounds awesome! I used to spend hours a week comparing prices and matching them up to my coupons. I'll have to look and see if they have any sites for the East coast too.

Next I wanted to answer your question about the Chicken Pasta Salad.

I always add the ranch dressing and cheese very last after all the other ingredients (the chicken, the vegetables, and the Italian dressing) have been combined.

I also recommend chopping the broccoli and the peppers as finely as possible. I think it makes it more palatable to the kids (and husband). :)

Hope you enjoy it!