Tuesday, October 11, 2011

PIE

Taylor made a chocolate, peanut butter pie today. There were only three of us at home. There is one piece left and that is only because we put it away, out of sight, and promised Phil he could have it for tomorrow's lunch. We're practicing restraint.

PS Taylor was just down here and whispered, "I'll make another one tomorrow."

PPS At this rate I'll weigh 300 pounds by Thursday.
I know this is blurry but if I go out to the garage and open the freezer and take another photo, Phil will not have pie for lunch.

5 comments:

Annette said...

Peanut butter and chocolate? What could be better. Recipe please!

Michael Rawluk said...

I want a clearer shot. Get to the freezer before lunch.

Laura~peach~ said...

you got me drooling... two of my favorite food groups all in one place... peanutbutter and chocolate! YES!

Hillary said...

recipe please? You may have to ask Taylor to quit cooking I do believe he's an enabler. (sp?)

I kid you not, my word verification is "goiterg"

tearese said...

yum! Now that is something I would make for myself,despite my dislike of cooking and baking for myself even if I was dying of hunger. I could sacrifice for that.