Wednesday, November 4, 2009

KRAMER GETS A BATH

This is how it all began. Kramer loving the back yard. Phil and Elizabeth cleaning up. It was too tempting.
Get me outta here!
Right after that he tumbled head over paws; Elizabeth caught him before he hit the halfway mark.
But, all that outdoor fun meant Kramer eventually needed a bath.
What's that water on for? Is it just for entertainment? Huh, huh? Just for show? That's it isn't it? Just for fun. I'm not goin' under that waterfall, am I?
This is not entertaining.
Every part is attended to. It's a bum deal for sure.
Feel better now? I don't know if he does or not, but he smells better.

9 comments:

whirligigdaisy said...

These photos are adorable. Elizabeth looks darn cute, even cuter than Kramer.

Karen Deborah said...

the girl and the dog are cute. What a beautiful bod of hair that dog has!

Your the lady with the designer animals, show cats and gorgeous pooch too, you got any other critters in the house?

Annette said...

Raking your back yard looks like a full-time job! So many leaves. I guess that's the price you pay for beautiful trees. Such cute pictures.

Hillary said...

That picture of the soaking wet Kramer reminds me of something.....Oh yeah, a rat. No wonder Ruby calls him a "rat dog".

Ps Alz, what are you wearing on your legs during the leaf raking? I'm concerned. They are not a pleasure.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

one word.... LEAFBLOWER.... We have two of them... of course with over an acre loaded with trees we have and still rake tons... but the blowers oh wow why did i wait so many years to get some.
LOVE the bath... and so love the last pic so cute :) i almost can smell how clean kramer is :)

Lorraine said...

I adore every precious moments and photos, I ahhhhh'd and laughed and he's adorable..

Unknown said...

What a cutie. Kramer is pretty cute, too.

Shan said...

I think Kramer wants me to visit soon. He must miss me terribly. :)

TeamGornold said...

how cute! you should see our pups now... they are beardless!!! they are really cute, but i feel kind of bad for them too.
i will post some pics soon!
love you... and we are not in trouble... we are just the best for leaving you the bucks!
miss you!