1. Lynne and Phil must not run their errands, Lynne must have stomach pains instead and have to go home.
2. Lynne must not fix dinner for her visiting teaching companion who has had a baby that Lynne is dying to see because Lynne might pass on the throwing-up germ. Dinner will have to wait until next week.
3. Lynne must not go see her grandchildren and daughter-in-law dance in a Celtic performance because that would just be too much fun. She must stay home and hold her stomach. And moan.
4. Lynne must also choose "Seven Pounds" to rent from Red Box because she needs to have a good cry. Actually, the stomach flu had no role in this except that we were going to watch the dancers and rented a movie instead BECAUSE THE STOMACH FLU DOES NOT GO AWAY.
Except to say that Phil shared some of his ideas about Movies:
1. Will Smith only chooses to act in movies where he is the star.
2. "I'll bet Will Smith produced this movie." When the credits were run we saw he was right.
3. They ought to make half hour movies.
4. "You rent stupid Movies, Lynne. I went through your Netflix list and deleted a bunch." I think they were a bunch of my foreign films. I don't care because I added three more today.
5. "They need to make more comedies--CLEAN ONES." I agree with that.