Wednesday, January 20, 2010

NOTHING TO SAY SO HERE'S SOME PHOTOS

I opened this post, not having a clue what to write. I did write on the Losing It blog but this one has been much neglected. How about a picture or two. That's better than nothing, huh? A couple of week's ago the water behind Deer Creek Dam was not frozen. This week there are fishermen out there in their little huts. Are they nuts? Two weeks ago...not frozen. This week, a possibility of falling through the ice.
These are taken in Provo Canyon.



That's it, that's all I have.

Hope you are having a great evening or morning or whatever.

Just think, Lovely Lady Spring is on it's way. That is, unless you live in the southern hemisphere and then, here it comes. Old Man Winter!

Sorry.

5 comments:

Julie Harward said...

THESE ARE REALLY GREAT PIC'S...SOMETHING YOU MAY SEE ALL THE TIME BUT TO OTHERS, THEY ARE REALLY GOOD! HAVE A GOOD WEEK..COME SAY HI :D

Lorraine said...

They are super photos, and a photo is never 'just' a photo is vibrant and fantastic and tells a story for when you can't...don't understimate your photos! I do not allow it1 lol

Hillary said...

A post is always better with pictures. Those places all look so familiar. Have I been there? Well I haven't been on the UNSAFE ice/water. I would never do that.

Karen Deborah said...

Great pitchas. You know it's funny how people have opinions about different states based on the weather. It's been in the 70's here with perfectly gorgeous sunny blue skies. We had our sever weather storm in the night. From October to March it's fabulous here and the rest of the time it's warm to hot. I think I'm staying.

Annette said...

I'm with you when it comes to ice fishing. I don't get it.