Saturday, April 26, 2008

IT'S TOO LATE TO BLOG SO HERE IS WHAT I PUT ON MY COOKBOOK BLOG TONGHT.


This is the middle of Mushroom-Asparagus lasagna. It is so good, honest it is. Here it is. The link is green and brown and golden to represent asparagus and mushrooms and the noodles. Aren't I so clever at 12:30 in the morning? Don't answer. I can't take the sadness to know I am not clever. At any hour.

Have a great week-end and make this lasagna. Your taste buds will be so happy.

PS Aren't you impressed with my 30 year old cheap measuring cup? I'm such a sucker for a bargain and sometimes the bargains just never die and go a way. You should see my potato masher...is that what they are called? My brain is not working well tonight because last night I was still up at 1:30--reading blogs.

Don't tell Phil.

2 comments:

Karen Deborah said...

sounds delicious, so clever!

Ami said...

That looks soooo good! I wish I had seen this before I went to the store today:( I will have to get the ingredients next week.

The cash cab is a reality game show on The Discovery Channel. A cab drives are NYC picking up people and then telling them they are on a game show. He asks questions and you have to answer them correctly before he gets to your destination. It's a good show!