Sunday, June 28, 2009

SORRY GILMORE GIRL

I've been working on a post on my "Starlight" blog on and off today and now it's late and I have nothing to say. (And I didn't get that post finished either.) Obviously, I NEVER have nothing to say but I'm too tired to say it and download photos, etc.

So, I will just download one photo and say to Gilmore Girl, "I'm sorry I forgot to bring the Dr. Suesses to you." (She calls them Dr. Suess flowers--says they look like something out of his imagination.) My neighbor, Genny knows that Gilmore Girl loves these flowers and she brought them for her.
Gilmore Girl had a sadness last week and they would have cheered her up a bit. But just a bit. It was a big sadness. For a woman, the biggest.

So, sorry. Here's a photo. Can you smell them? Actually, I don't think they smell, so take your nosie poker off the monitor.

That'llbeall.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

those are the funnest flowers. The look like huge, lavender, more stiff dandelions. I will be there in two days, and now I want to rush over and touch them. (any excuse to drop by)

Lorraine said...

Oh dear Lynne, I'm so sorry for everything...wow I had a similar day yesterday, better now...who's the gilmore girl?

Jessica said...

What lovely flowers. They may die, but the picture on the blog will last forever, so you did her a favor, I think. And I laughed picturing her nose on the monitor. Thanks for that!

zelzee said...

Those are beautiful flowers!

Hope all is well.............

whirligigdaisy said...

How are you Lynne? Thinking about you.

Hillary said...

I think a whole apology post more than makes up for forgetting my fleurs when you came to visit. Oh wait, you came to watch my children. That's good too.

I do love those things.

LOVeyou'bye.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Lorraine, Gilmore Girl is my darling daughter. She had a Miscarriage last week.

Lorraine said...

I am so sorry Lynne, a real heartbreak give her a big hug for me...

Anonymous said...

I'm confused. If Gilmore Girl is you "darling Daughter" and she lives in Outter Mongolia then who is the character you went to visit in Salt Lake yesterday?

yfc

Unknown said...

Ah ah ah choo

Give Gilmore Girl a big hug from us.