Friday, June 26, 2009

WOULDN'T THIS BE FUN, TO OWN THIS?

Now, I ask you, wouldn't this be fun to own? Maybe for just a week or two. It would be a parking nightmare though; maybe you wouldn't be parking it anywhere with lines, like a shopping mall. More likely by corals and fields, with horses and cowboy boots, caked with horse doo doo.
But, it did have such a nice feel, there for a minute, didn't it?
But the horse doo doo? Even with only a single "doo," well, that changes things, doesn't it?

So maybe never mind.

4 comments:

Shan said...

Am I ever going to get to come and see you and your ruhbarb? I'm staying not even 2 miles from your house right now and I think that Hillyerie girl needs to get on the stick!

Hillary said...

I do not ever want to own that monstrous thing, not even for a minute. That parking issue turned me off right away.

Unknown said...

It is strange but the aroma of horse doo-doo is kind of special.

Unknown said...

I could picture you transporting people out of war zones in this. I can just see it