Thursday, September 25, 2008

MINKEY, THE LONESOME CAT, NEEDS SOME LOVES


Phil and I went to the movie this afternoon without Minkey's permission. When we got home he followed me around complaining. When I sat down at the computer he sat in front of the printer telling me off.
Then he ventured onto my lap.First he checked out what I was doing on the computer. It was boring so...
...he licked me. He licked my fingers,
he licked my wrist, he licked my arm.
I moved my hand so he licked my other hand.

And he purred and purred. I won't be getting anything done on the computer for awhile. I will be scratching Minkey behind the ears and on the back. I have moved him but he comes right back. Scratching Minkey some more...and some more...sigh...and some more.

3 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

he is cute!

Unknown said...

Your nails look lovely, Lynne. I need a Minkey to keep me company while I transcribe.

xo,

Tierney

Shawn said...

So cutie! I always have at least a small dog---I have two Yorkiepoos, or a very friendly cat on my lap while I use my laptop...

I don't know how I would survive without their constant "attention"!