Sunday, September 7, 2008

SIMPLE PLEASURES

Let me introduce you to Margo and LuLu. Simple things bring pleasure, don't you think? Margo and LuLu are simple pleasure bringers.And they are friends. They sat together all summer, waiting patiently for their chance to brighten things up. It never happened.
They simply didn't get planted in the yard or in a pot or in a basket.
But it's okay because they will brighten my bathroom all winter.

I have given them my favorite pot to live in. Perhaps they will gossip geranium gossip and tell geranium jokes and for sure I know they will give geranium joy.

4 comments:

tearese said...

I love that planter thing they are in. Those pictures are great too, especially the first one with the frosted glass!

Unknown said...

You are so creative, Lynne! What a delightful story you tell with your geraniums. I am charmed. I nearly want to be potted and live in your bathroom. Almost...

Love,

Tierney

Laura ~Peach~ said...

I love geraniums, they are lovely and the pot is fantastic!

Colette Amelia said...

Wow I love the photos! Michael will be jealous. He will say is throwing his camera away.

You have a green thumb indeed or maybe it is all that loving funny talk you do with them.