Saturday, September 13, 2008

PLEASE WATCH CHILDREN CAREFULLY WHILE IN OUR STORE.

This was the sign posted in the store that Gilmore Girl, Tuesday and I shopped at on Friday.I took their advice seriously. I watched as Tuesday found a convenient stool at the jewelry table.
She tried on the bracelets. She was very impressed with the gold purse. What do you use this for, Grandma?Oh, lookit! More sparkleys! And would you look at these prices? Unbelievable.
I watched as she climbed out of the dressing room.
She tried on hats. She made a "turkey lip." She played with tags.
And she tried on sunglasses.

The store's policy was a good idea. It was fun watching Tuesday while in their store.

PS Don't ask what product that is in the green box. I have no knowledge. I see no evil. I speak no evil.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, good! You followed their rules AND had fun :)

Laura ~Peach~ said...

LOVE those faces she is pulling and it is just proof that you can have so much fun watching the kids :D

Unknown said...

Hey, I need a pair of those sunglasses.
What a cute kid.

Cindy Price said...

Great pictures. I love the one with Tuesday's the great big eyes!!

Anonymous said...

Hey send that one picture to us. The crosseyed one. Max wants it for the Christmas card. loveyoubye yfc

Unknown said...

The hat, the hairdo, the eyes, the turkey lip, ohh, she is sooo delightful. I can't wait to see my little neicy in November. I will have to have Hill teach me cute hairstyles when Azzy gets older!

Tierney