Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'M LIVING IN AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE

I'm not positive but there is a possibility that I'm living in an alternate universe. I'm visible here but my mind is somewhere else. You know how Einstein said we were only using 2 or 3% of our brains. Well, I know why. The rest of our brains are in the alternate universe and over there we use all of it and we are brilliant. Over there Einstein is only mediocre because he used so much of his brain here.

Have you ever wondered why you opened your mouth and said something incredibly...well, interesting. It's because somewhere else, when you open your mouth people take note. They might even clap and cheer.

Just thought you'd like to know. I'm happy to clear these things up for you.

6 comments:

Astromom said...

I want to hear what you said when you opened your mouth and you were amazed about saying.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Actually it was what I didn't say that was so amazing. That's why I think my "good" brain is living somewhere else. Sad to contemplate but never the less, perhaps true.

Anonymous said...

I'm confused... yfc

Unknown said...

I'll have you know that I use 100% of my brain and it still doesn't amount to a hill of beans.

tearese said...

interesting theory. I am whole heartedly behind it.

Shar said...

that was awesome and i loved it. i think you were using a big part of your brain for that post and it was so cool.