Monday, March 3, 2008

THE DICTATOR

"You know what I forgot?" I said to Phil today.

He didn't know. He's learned not to venture a guess in case he brings up something else that I forgot and then I would have two things to feel bad about. If he guessed twice I might have three things to feel bad about so he keeps his mouth shut.

"On Saturday I forgot to take a picture of Curly Sue with her Parents ."

"You took enough pictures. It's annoying. But, yes, you should have taken that one."

"I know it's annoying but they'll thank me some day."

He laughed, "That's what Hitler said."

I do not think Phil is funny.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Curly Sue could not be more adorable!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

photoshop? Ok being bad here LOL... slinking off to my corner to behave :-)

Unknown said...

Phil made me laugh out loud which is ok because I am all alone.

Anonymous said...

Yep, I'm thinking photoshop. Crop and paste together a pic... We won't tell. ;-)

rog said...

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY. ROG