Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SOMEONE GAVE ME THE "BIRD" YESTERDAY

Yesterday a friend and I FINALLY exchanged Christmas gifts. We don't like to rush into things.

She gave me some lovely things, one is a tiny pink McGiver type tool. I will be able to escape from any hostage situation and even from the Clown Car if it locks me in. It has it's own little case that fits on my key ring. I can open cans, stab things, slice things, unscrew screws off all kinds, open bottles and pinch the heck out of evil monsters or other evil things/people that annoy me. Watch out.

On the outside of the package--which also held a wonderful hardbound children's picture book--was this darling bird. I didn't even put a bow on her package, that's how unwonderful I am. Even the outside of her package was wonderful. That's the way she is. She now has contributed two things to my kitchen window. Thank you Terri.

Chirp.*


*Terri should blog.

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love this little bird. It is so unique. It is nice that you have each other.

Unknown said...

What a cute birdie with a birdie on it. If someone is going to give you "the bird," this is the way to go. I wish more people in California were giving away cute ornaments instead of that other thing!

Hillary said...

How cute that little bird is. I would read Terri's blog...if she was to have one.

Thanks for bloggin' I might follow your example. Someday.

Cindy Price said...

You surprised me Lynne!! I thought someone may have gotten mad at you for no reason whatsoever, because why would someone get mad at such a marvelous lady as you!! A

Anyway, I'm so glad you got such a cute little bird. It's just darling! Is that made from an old envelope, it looks like it has a stamp and a postmark. People are so creative, where ever do they come up with such cute ideas??

Jessica said...

That is the cutest bird I ever met. Thank you for introducing us. And plus also I think it is wonderful that your Christmas lasts until February.

Shawn said...

Just don't try to take that cool "tool" on the airplane. I have had three taken away because I forgot...

Cutie bird...