Saturday, May 17, 2008

THE BUM TOE REPORT



This is the "good" foot and the "bad" foot. The bum-toe has been surgerized and the owner is languishing on the couch, with pain pills.


This is the ever faithful husband, Fearless Hunter, who got up in the night with Tuesday, who threw-up all over everything! He shampooed her hair in the wee hours of the morning. Changed her bed. Changed her clothes. And then she looked up at him with those big eyes and said, "Thank you, Daddy." And then his heart melted and he didn't even care that he was up in the middle of the night.

This is Curly Sue and in the background, the owner of the un-bumized toe, pale and loitering. And since I forgot to put new batteries in my camera case, my camera soon said, "Exhausted batteries," and this is the only shot I got of the owner of the un-bumized toe. Sorry, poor Gilmore Girl.

I did bring chocolate cake though, so maybe I am forgiven.

Curly Sue in her aristocratic pose. Phil, in his languishing--without paleness--pose, like his darling daughter, Gilmore Girl.

And Tuesday in her, "Who me?" pose.

Get better, dear Gilmore Girl. So we can go to Real Deals and shop!

And you can have your heart's desire...all the cute shoes you love so much.

She is nothing if not Grandma Rasmussen's granddaughter. Grandma Rasmussen loved cute shoes and could "walk the legs off" all her daughter's but that's a post for another day.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Ok!! Now I understand who is Gilmore girl! THE Gilmore girl of the Holy Ghost!
I hope you'll feel better, Gilmore Girl, especially surrounded with all your family.

Alisa said...

I wish I had cute toes like hers-
I need a good pedicure-