Thursday, May 8, 2008

CHAP STICK VS GLUE STICK

This is the drawer by my computer. I have things in there I need. Tweezers to tweeze that annoying stray chin hair, 3x5 cards that I can make a list on--in case I actually plan on doing something constructive, dental floss and chap stick. And--why it is in there is a mystery--a glue stick. Now, I'm not saying I grabbed the glue stick by mistake because I am so distracted with the computer but I'm just saying, it could happen.


I'm moving the glue stick upstairs where it belongs.


6 comments:

Cindy Price said...

Excellent idea!!

whirligigdaisy said...

This is funny. I know you put glue stick on your lips. Admit it. I know I haven't been blogging. Sorry to disappoint. I've just posted something new and maybe I'll start doing better.

Unknown said...

Maybe the glue sticks should be flavoured in case of an accident. That way when your lips are glued together you at least get to enjoy the flavour.

C.C. said...

Well, I just stopped by to say "hi" and ended up reading back several posts. Gosh, you are such a good writer! You really are! Keep the gluestick...I know from experience that you never know when it will come in handy. Just not on your lips!

Karen Deborah said...

wouldn't my family rejoice if i accidentally glued my lips shut? Is this a new dieting technique?
It might work.

Astromom said...

At least almost everything in your drawer has a purpose, I find all sorts of things I brainlessly dropped in the drawer then wondered how they got there, of course the kids might have done it too, I never know.