Saturday, January 10, 2009

CARD CLASS

Card class tonight, as always, isn't about the cards, but about the friendships. And as always, very wonderful. Friends, who truly love each other and care about their lives, root for each other's successes and have sorrow for each other's hurts. Friends. If there is a nicer little word in the universe I can't think of it.

Tonight's theme was thank-you cards. None of us can ever bring ourselves to send them, we want to keep them as a pattern so we can make more that we actually can send. Which we never do.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cool cards, i can understad why you want to keep them as patterns :)

Bonnie said...

Thank ewe for being you, Lynne, and blessing all of our lives with your wonderful thoughts that you share with us on your blog.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

what lovely cards Such talent!

Anonymous said...

They're beautiful, Lynne. They look like fabric. Are they?

Colette Amelia said...

what a lovely way to spend an evening! Tonight was a big one for me. I broke a jar and had to vacuume then I thought while I was at it I might as well clean a little clutter.

this is your alert! theme thursday coming up is chair...and when I saw that I thought of you...the Queen of chairs!

http://mousemedicine.blogspot.com/2009/01/winter.html

Unknown said...

such cute, cute cards, especially the little lambie. Which one is yours?

Pam said...

It truly was an island of refreshment. I agree with all your words. I don't use mine either. It makes me laugh.

Shawn said...

So neat! I made a resolution to start sending thank you's last year and I didn't get one sent---arrgghhh---its so frustrating!

Annette said...

I'm so glad you posted the pictures. Now I have a pattern!