Saturday, January 31, 2009

BUTTERFLY TAKES SOME PHOTOS

Blogger is having a "I won't download" fit tonight so I will delay Butterfly's day out with Grandma--her birthday present--for a day or two. Here she is, isn't she beautiful? She took the following photos on the way home. Timpanogos Mountain.
Rocks up Provo Canyon.
This is where Butterfly's parents had their wedding receipt ion. It's less than two miles from where they live. She had never seen it.

And that's it. She took some more great photos but Blogger is really "on one" or maybe it is "off one." Anyway, perhaps tomorrow will be better.

I had a great day with Butterfly. She has a great imagination and is really well informed about current events and even things like the Vietnam War. We had some interesting discussions. How I love her.

7 comments:

Pam's Place said...

Butterfly is a beautiful girl, and so sweet to want a day with Grandma. She's a good photographer, too.

Hillary said...

Who knew she was such a great photographer? Wonder if she got a camera for her lovely B-day. And the Vietnam war? I don't even know much about that. I'm impressed.

Unknown said...

Does Butterfly have her own camera? She should if she doesn't. A budding talent. Didn't you have an extra?

Colette Amelia said...

indeed Butterfly has it all beauty, smarts and talent! Those genes from grandma are passing down the line very nicely!

Nickie said...

Those are really pretty pictures! But I agree with you about spring and summer. I cannot wait.
Thanks for your sweet comments, you always cheer me up.
Love you!

Shawn said...

Oh, you are so lucky to be near your children and grandbabies! I am sooo looking forward to coming on the 17th, so I can have a few days with mine...

And do lunch, right?

By the by---she is beautiful!

Unknown said...

The picture of Timp and the canyon make me miss home! I want to shop where you guys shopped.

xo!