Sunday, January 4, 2009

OUR FUNNY BISHOP

Today we--The Relief Society President and I--along with other's like the Elders Quorum President, High Priests President, etc--were in a meeting with the Bishop. The Relief Society President asked him something he didn't know and so he made a note to find out. He wrote it on his hand. Someone laughed and said, "How seventh grade!" and then someone else said, "It's his redneck palm pilot." The Bishop waggled his fingers and someone else said, "It's his digital redneck palm pilot." And so it goes. Those meetings are all about helping the Ward to run more smoothly with a bit of hilarity mixed in.

3 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

love it NOW I can say I have a digital palm pilot too!!!!

Unknown said...

I hope he did it with a Sharpie!

Love,

Tierney

Bonnie said...

It sounds like you at least have fun in your meetings. I taught 7th grade and as the teacher, I even wrote reminders on my hand if a paper was not readily available. I guess all of my students rubbed off on me.